Since I know many of you will spend some of the upcoming vacation decorating your home for the holidays, I just want to let you know that you should all give up now. You have no chance. Your house will never be as cool as this one, with crazy lights set to Wizards of Winter by the Transiberian Trans-Siberian Orchestra. [via =) Bnpositive's Blog]
Click Here to watch the video (Windows Media) or, if that link doesn’t work, you can see it here at Google Video (I think the Google Video one loads better)
Update: I also found this under Christmas Lights Gone Wild! on Engadget (that’s where the photo came from) with some interesting comments. I like this one:
my favorite xmas display ever was next door to a house that was just obliterated with lights, the neighbor house was festooned with fixtures that must have consumed the output of it’s own small country..
the house I loved? a sheet of plywood, with holes punched in & lights inserted it to spell out the word “ditto” and an arrow pointing at that house.
No comments:
Post a Comment