I am excited to announce the launch of a new service aimed directly at helping companies find and locate excellent technical talent — fast.
Announcing the Utah Technical Talent Database.
The idea here is very simple. My talent database is designed, specifically, to share the best technical consultants I have with anyone on the Internet interested in hiring them.
There are a few reasons I think this will be valuable:
- The people selected for posting to the talent database are hand-picked by me, or my recruiting team. This keeps the quality at its highest.
- Each candidate will have “Interviewer Insights”, a summary from their interview with us, telling you why the candidate could be considered.
- The candidate’s resume is posted for you to review in detail, without personally identifiable information in order to protect privacy
- Key skills or tools the candidate uses are tagged and grouped in to more than 100 categories, allowing you to quickly slice, split or join the data in various ways. For example, finding all resumes of people who knowMicrosoft Excel skill is a snap. Locating someone able to use Adobe Illustrator is just as easy. From there, it’s only a skip-and-a-jump to find people who know both excel and illustrator.
- Feed Heaven: One thing nice about Wordpress (the software I am publishing this with) is that almost everything has an RSS/XML feed. So, subscribe to the feed so you’ll know the moment another MySQL guru is posted. Or, simply drop the whole feed into your feedreader and download some of the best tech talent in Happy Valley with hardly any effort at all!
More than anything else, I am using this tool to share the people I know with my partners, to assist them in quickly finding the immediate solution to their needs. Companies who I am not doing business with are welcome to tap into these resources as well.
It feels good to buck the system
I look forward to your comments!
No comments:
Post a Comment