The new iMac has had a brain transplant.� Now that the�Intel-processor-based Macs�are here, and I am really thinking about getting one.� Could this be for me what XBOX 360 is for every other male geek I know?
Apple has released their Marketing content with the classic “PC’s are boring” theme (that works so well). See an ad here�(Quicktime required).
More than that, Apple just leapt over what I think has been the Great Divide keeping the Mac and PC worlds from colliding.� I am excited to think that the Intel-powered Mac might do for personal computing what 37Signals has been doing for application development–making everything easier.
Apple’s website promises to stay true to their model:
Mac computers have always done amazing things in the most uncomplicated ways. That�s certainly not about to change now. While iMac and MacBook Pro are now powered by the revolutionary Intel Core Duo, moving to the new generation is � you guessed it � as easy as using a Mac. Whatever software you choose to use in your new Mac, it just works.
I hope the future of computing follows suit–easier and easier for the user.� Remember, it is the experience people are looking for almost more than the utility of the product.
No comments:
Post a Comment