Consumerist reports a scary incident occurring at The Baymont Inn in Salt Lake City (2080 West North Temple, Salt Lake City, UT):
They quoted me $739 plus tax on four occasions by three employees before I arrived. When I went to check out they tried to charge me $1400 almost double what the told me the price would be. When I said that is unfair... the manager than began to demean me as not being smart enough to be worth his time because I was a lowly mechanical engineer not a computer science major.
The employee (Sloan) that originally quoted $739 was right there and told the manager that I was telling the truth.
The manager (Mohammed) then told me I was a lying and that he would not honor what his employees told me. During this time he was very hostile to me and tried to guilt me into paying the $1400 by telling me he was going to take it out of the employees (Sloan's) pay.
...
I just want to warn people not to stay at this hotel. I also will not be staying at any Baymont Inn / Windham Hotel owned property again. This is not how I wanted to spend the last morning of my ski trip."
No comments:
Post a Comment