At times, I have been congratulated for the unique work I am trying to do through this blog and other activities centered on helping talented people connect with excellent opportunities (for example, DevUtah events, mock-interviews at Provo College, etc). At other times, I have been strongly questioned on why I work with my company, when I could very well go out on my own.
I could do that. I’ve been on my own before, and I will likely do it again. But there’s something else going on here, and it has almost nothing to do with what I can do, and almost everything to do with what I can do for you.
There is a strength I have, and a confidence I trust in, because of the solid footing SOS Technical provides me. Our home-office staff, along with the width and depth of our resources and top-rated quality of our service allows me to be nimble, accomodating, and (hopefully) absolutely focused on your needs, not my own.
I like the commercial (streaming/download) UBS put on recently where they speak of all their global financial powers being brought to bear just to help one client get everything they ever needed.
“Imagine a global financial firm with the heart and soul of a two-person organization,” they say right on their website. “A world-leading wealth management company that sits down with you to understand your needs and goals. An award winning global investment bank and premier global asset management business dedicated to giving you the most personal attention at every level. You and us. Think of it as the most powerful two-person financial firm in the world.”
Yeah. I like the feel of that.
To my clients, consultants and partners: Thanks for an incredible new journey in my life called 2005. I think the coming year will be an incredible one as long as we can keep giving and servicing and creating value and sharing knowledge.
To you, and all other readers here, if there are ways I can help you achieve even more than you already have achieved, let’s talk. I look forward to sitting down with you and, with my team behind me, quite possibly forming “the most powerful two-person [talent management] firm in the world.”
Bring it on!
No comments:
Post a Comment