- Having to "make up" secure passwords I will remember at every website I visit... the cable company, the bank, blogger... etc, etc.
- Inevitably using the SAME username/password combination at all my sites, just so I can remember them all.
I mean, for a while there, if everyone knew what my favorite cheese sport was, they would instantly know all the passwords to everything I have. Millions Thousands Hundreds of dollars would be in jeapordy if that knowledge fell into the wrong hands! (Or, someone might pay my phone bill...)
Enter RoboForm:
Learn More Download Now (Free!)
About 6 months ago, I found RoboForm, which I have used, literally, every day since then, and which I absolutely love! Thanks, to my friend Tom who suggested Gator for this job initially, but the ads and the popups scared me a little. Plus, Gator was easilly fooled by more complicated websites. Compared to Gator, RoboForm wins, hands down!
Thank you, RoboForm, for helping me remember and secure my online life!
I have never needed to remember another password or username since I found this amazing tool. It literally remembers passcodes and everything you need for all your websites. I use it to remember all those secret codes for my billpay sites, my utility companies, my online banking, etc, etc... its great... and, it encrypts everything so even if someone was to open your computer, they can't get to your sensitive information!
Download a Free Trial or Go to RoboForm's website to learn more
Roboform is recommended by:
"Easy to use and without any hidden spyware... Innovative, lean, useful product." WallSt Journal
"It Knows All Your Passwords (But Promises Not to Tell)". NY Times
"My favourite password manager... Easy to use, does not pop up ads in my face or grab information from me. Most importantly, it simply works well." FT
"The Best of 2003 -- Most Practical Program. I highly recommend it." CNET
"Best of all, this program simply works well. We have yet to see a Web-based form stump it." PC Magazine
"Best Web Enhancement of 2004. As voted by the public." SIC / SIA
"Siber Systems is a member of Better Business Bureau and it abides by BBB Code of Online Business Practices." Better Busness Bureau
Learn More Download Now (Free!)
2 comments:
FWIW, I purchased TWO copies of the professional version of this program. One for me, the other for my wife.
Now, she can save her passwords, etc, conveniently, and if she or I create a password we both need, say for our bank's website, we can email the RoboForm "Passcard" file to the other one, encrypted with Triple-DES so its completely secure.
It shows up as an attachment, you just double-click, enter your RoboForm password, and it installs itself into your RoboForm profile so it will always be there!
Posted by Rahhb
The other thing about Gator is that it's spyware. It tracks all your internet usage and sends it to third parties for advertising info. That's why you got all the pop-ups. Which makes it scary that it's a program that remembers your passwords for you.
Posted by JL
Post a Comment