February 24, 2005

You Never Know Who's Listening

I got a great email from Tom Kulzer, CEO and Founder of Aweber Communications in reguards to this post I put up the other day. Thanks, Tom! I have no problem giving credit where it's due--and your tool is working magic both for this blog and today, it's already generated $382.42 in sales for me in my real "job". Ni--ce.

Also, I am checking out another venture of Tom's, called Delivery Monitor, that he references in his email. Looks good so far, I will let you know what I find.

Hi Robert,

Just wanted to thank you for the write up on your blog.
I picked it up on a keyword search that I get nightly from a bunch of different sources.

http://point-n-click.blogspot.com/2005/02/point-n-click-chooses-aweber-to-manage.html

> I think $19 bucks a month is a steal for this tool. For me, I'd
> consider $40.00 a month when it comes to these good email
> list-management and autoresponder tools.

I'm sure we can work something out and make that happen for you. ;) Just kidding of course. We like to provide the kind of value for the $$$ that drives fanatical fans of our services and spread the word.

I look forward to helping you further.

Sincerely,
Tom Kulzer
CEO & Founder
AWeber Communications
http://www.aweber.com

--- Is Your Email Getting Delivered?
--- Email Deliverability Tracking and Analysis.
http://www.DeliveryMonitor.com

Filed Under:

No comments: